    Lunch in Library OK —Mark Benz
   Hi, I checked with the Fremont Library, and it is OK to bring in a bag lunch, fast food, drinks, etc. on Saturday. Mark (25 years ago, 20-May-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

        Re: Lunch in Library OK —Zonker Harris
     (...) Mark, you rule! Thanks for the follow-up. I should have called myself. So, are you the person they will give the key to? When will you be there on Saturday? I plan on showing up just before 11:00. I'll be bringing; a small, square, building (...) (25 years ago, 20-May-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

        Won't be making it to the gathering... —Tom Stangl
   Car troubles again, I need to spend tomorrow fixing it. I had said I wanted 2 grab bags - if there are some left, I STILL want 2, but if people there want them, sell them, don't get stuck with them until I can afford to come pick them up. (25 years ago, 21-May-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)