Subject:
BricksWest 2003 and 2002 pictures posted
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 10:16:04 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Last year I took hundreds of pics at BricksWest 2002 but never got around to
uploading them to the Web for all to see.  I didn't want to make the same
mistake this year so I did it before the end of February.  And while I was at
it, I uploaded last year's pics too.

The images are hosted on Brickshelf, but if you visit my personal website there
are some explanations and links to help you better understand what you are
seeing, so I recommend you visit that instead.

BricksWest 2003:
  Friday Feb 14 (setup, building brickheap wars, star destroyer contest, mocs)
    http://www.wards.net/~bill/lego/events/conferences/brickswest-2003/feb-14/
  Saturday Feb 15 (windmill events, brickheap wars, around legoland)
    http://www.wards.net/~bill/lego/events/conferences/brickswest-2003/feb-15/
  Sunday Feb 16 (snot and sculpture panels I was in)
    http://www.wards.net/~bill/lego/events/conferences/brickswest-2003/feb-16/
  Monday Feb 17 (BayLTC layout just before teardown)
    http://www.wards.net/~bill/lego/events/conferences/brickswest-2003/feb-17/
  Parent folder:
    http://www.wards.net/~bill/lego/events/conferences/brickswest-2003/

BricksWest 2002:
  Friday Feb 15 (setup)
    http://www.wards.net/~bill/lego/events/conferences/brickswest-2002/feb-15/
  Saturday Feb 16 (hotel events mainly)
    http://www.wards.net/~bill/lego/events/conferences/brickswest-2002/feb-16/
  Sunday Feb 17 (model shop panel, visiting legoland)
    http://www.wards.net/~bill/lego/events/conferences/brickswest-2002/feb-17/
  Monday Feb 18 (sculptures panel, brickheap wars, awards ceremony)
    http://www.wards.net/~bill/lego/events/conferences/brickswest-2002/feb-18/
  Parent folder:
    http://www.wards.net/~bill/lego/events/conferences/brickswest-2002/

"A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds, adored by
little statesmen and philosophers and divines."        - Emerson