    BayLTC confirmed for GATS! —Russell Clark
   FREMONT, CA - BayLTC, the Bay Area LEGO Train Club, is pleased to announce that today we received confirmation that the status for our layout to be displayed at the Great American Train Show has been upgraded from "Hold" to "Confirm". Show Details: (...) (22 years ago, 17-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)