Subject:
BayLTC confirmed for GATS!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 07:00:01 GMT

FREMONT, CA - BayLTC, the Bay Area LEGO Train Club, is pleased to announce
that today we received confirmation that the status for our layout to be
displayed at the Great American Train Show has been upgraded from "Hold" to
"Confirm".

Show Details:

November 30 - December 1, 2002
Alameda County Fairgrounds, Pleasanton, CA
Show Hours: 11am to 5pm, both Saturday and Sunday
Admission: $7.00
Kids under 12 are free
Admission is good for both days

This 18x21 foot train layout will feature two loops of running trains, a
running monorail line, and a roundhouse with turntable, all made with LEGO®
bricks! We will also have many surprises, so come by and see us!

More information will be posted on:

the BayLUG homepage at http://baylug.org
the GATS site at http://www.gats.com
the Alameda County Fairgrounds site at http://www.alcofairgrounds.com

Pictures from the Cow Palace GATS show can be found here:

http://baylug.org/gats/gats-dc-sat.html

--
Russell Clark
Co-Founder, BayLTC/BayLUG