    Visiting Santa Rosa (Was: Let me know what days are open) —Horst Lehner
   Hello everybody, I am from Germany, but will be on a business trip in Santa Rosa from Oct. 7th until Oct. 18th. I have the option to stay one week or so before and/or after that. So, David, if you don't mind a stranger, I would be interested in (...) (22 years ago, 15-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

        Re: Visiting Santa Rosa (Was: Let me know what days are open) —Jordan D. Greer
   In lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, Horst Lehner writes: Shopping tips are (...) Guten tag, Herr Lehner. Ich sprechen ein wenig Deutsch. Ich sprechen überwenig Deutsch. :) Das Lego einkaufsviertil in America kostspielig ist. Apropros, Ich bin apologetisch für (...) (22 years ago, 23-Sep-02, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)