    I'm coming to trade! —David Simmons
   Hey all, Thankfully now that my extremely stressful and hectic school, work, and personal life has settled considerably in the past few weeks, I will be able to come to the get-together in Fremont next weekend. I won't be bringing my MOC spacecraft (...) (25 years ago, 14-May-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

        RE: I'm coming to trade! —Mark Benz
   Hi Dave and everyone, I have building parts from a Sail/Fly Marina to trade, and a load of other parts as well. In addition to maybe your town instructions, I'm looking for: Runway/Airport base plates Bricks, Regular Color Number Notes 2x10 White 1 (...) (25 years ago, 14-May-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)