Subject:
Can't make it this Saturday but . . .
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 06:19:10 GMT

I've updated my want list on my website here:

http://home.earthlink.net/~xenobuzz/DavesLegoWantList.htm

If anyone would like so set up a trade with me for the next meet in
September, let me know!  I have LOTS of Pirate minifigs and boat hulls,
sails, masts, and tons of other stuff.  Send me your want list!

Dave
xenobuzz@earthlink.net