Subject:
next BayLUG meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug
Date:
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 09:16:12 GMT

Sorry this is a little late...

The next BayLUG meeting will be Saturday, July 20, 2002 at the Fremont Main
Library. We will be open to the public from 1pm-4pm.

BayLTC will be setting up our train layout as a practice run for the
upcoming GATS show, so come on out and see the trains.

The building contest we were supposed to have at this meeting, the Custom
Minifig Building Contest, is going to be postponed until the September
meeting.

More information can be found at the BayLUG site:

http://baylug.org

See you there!

--
Russell Clark