  next BayLUG meeting

Sorry this is a little late... The next BayLUG meeting will be Saturday, July 20, 2002 at the Fremont Main Library. We will be open to the public from 1pm-4pm. BayLTC will be setting up our train layout as a practice run for the upcoming GATS show, (...) (22 years ago, 17-Jul-02, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug)