  Relocating to Bay Area. Public posting of route

I am posting a copy of my travel plans as I go from Denver Colorado Area to the SF bay.I will post a messsage as soon as I can after I arrive. I will be leaving Lafayette, CO around 7am Thursday, May 13, I will take Interstate 25 North to Interstate (...) (25 years ago, 13-May-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf.sj, lugnet.loc.us.co.den)