Subject:
Relocating to Bay Area. Public posting of route
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf.sj, lugnet.loc.us.co.den
Date:
Thu, 13 May 1999 03:18:59 GMT

I am posting a copy of my travel plans as I go from Denver Colorado Area
to the SF bay.I will post a messsage as soon as I can after I arrive.

I will be leaving Lafayette, CO around 7am Thursday, May 13, I will take
Interstate 25 North to Interstate 80 West. I will continue on I-80 west
all the way to SF...anyone know a good truckstop in SF?

I'll be driving a White 1979 Chevrolet Caprice Classic Station wagon. I
will also have a CB on Channel 19, and will answer to the handle White
Volg.

Ok..now that everyone in the world knows my route..I'll see you all in
SF.