Re: April Meeting Place Needed!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 19:22:35 GMT

Mark Benz <markdbenz@yahoo.com> writes:
Just a note to LYK that our favorite watering hole, the
Fukaya Room at the Fremont Library is booked solid on
Saturdays through May 4.

What about Sundays?  Also, I'd suggest grabbing May 4 while it's still
available.

Anybody got an alternate site? Maybe Milpitas? It would be
nice to have one so we could let any reporters that show up
at the Feb 10 meeting when and where the next one
is.

A lot of places have rules against buying and selling stuff, so no
Uncle Dan.  Mountain View's got a nice room, but no commercial
activity is allowed.

--Bill.

XFUT: lugnet.org.us.baylug