Subject:
April Meeting Place Needed!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 04:18:54 GMT

Hi All,

Just a note to LYK that our favorite watering hole, the
Fukaya Room at the Fremont Library is booked solid on
Saturdays through May 4.

Anybody got an alternate site? Maybe Milpitas? It would be
nice to have one so we could let any reporters that show up
at the Feb 10 meeting when and where the next one
is.

Mark