    My Christmas Train page —David K. Z. Harris
    I've put together a small page with pictures from our Christmas LEGO Train at (URL) The track layout image is a bitmap (track designer, clipped and pasted into MS paint = 800+ KB! :-O ) so you may want to wait until next week to check the page, so (...) (23 years ago, 28-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.trains)