Subject:
My Christmas Train page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 28 Dec 2001 19:56:04 GMT

  I've put together a small page with pictures from our Christmas LEGO Train at
http://www.baylug.org/zonker/ct2001/

  The track layout image is a bitmap (track designer, clipped and pasted into
MS paint = 800+ KB! :-O ) so you may want to wait until next week to check the
page, so that I can pull it to the Mac, shrink it, and GIF it.

  There are also a few 15-second MPEGs, but they are pretty dark (as in 'low
light', so I found the weakness of the small Sony cameras! ;-)

  Did anyone else make a layout this holiday?

  I got some bulk bricks, the large green "My Train" steamer (without a motor)
and the re-released Metroliner Club Car! :-)

  I'll be bringing most of the new freight and cars from the Christmas Train to
the January BayLUG meeting on January 5th, in case folks want to get a closer
look. :-)

    Happy Holidays.

        -Z-