    Blockade Runner coming to next meeting —David Simmons
   Hey everybody! I hope that all of you had as good a Lego christmas as I had. Grandma did what Grandmas do best and gave me the Rebel Blockade Runner, ensuring a double exposure response on my part (showing both rows of teeth when smiling!). (...) (23 years ago, 27-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)