Re: Winter Meeting Dates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug
Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 23:17:32 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, Mark Benz writes:
Hi,
I have reserved Fukaya A and B (our usual whole room) for Sat Jan 5th, 10-5 and
Sunday Feb 10th 1-5. Only dates left. If there is an alternate site/date, LMK
and I will cancel these.
Mark

These look good to me. The Feb. date is perfect because it is the weekend before
BricksWest. It will give everyone a chance to finalize both club and personal
agendas. I also propose we have another BayLTC business meeting in December at
Roundtable Pizza.

Russell
BayLTC/BayLUG