    If you're thinking of helping us with the GATS display... —David K. Z. Harris
    You should probably spend a bit of time looking over our picture gallery from our NMRA-2000 display. (Especially looking at the faces on the visitors in the Guest images! :-) Those of us who worked at the display had a great time, and we got a (...) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)