Subject:
If you're thinking of helping us with the GATS display...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 03:05:31 GMT

  You should probably spend a bit of time looking over our picture
gallery from our NMRA-2000 display. (Especially looking at the
faces on the visitors in the Guest images! :-)

  Those of us who worked at the display had a great time, and we
got a *LOT* of feedback from the crowd about our designs, and
ideas for the LEGO folks.

  Even if you can't work at the display, we'll still need to have some
rolling stock built (to fill out the trains), and some buildings (home,
businesses, industrial stuff) as well, so we'll need some folks to
build some things to loan us for the display. (There will be plenty
of ways you can help, if you have an interest!)

  We'll be setting up a mailing list soon. Let us know if you'd like
to be on the initial list, and what address to use. (To keep your
email addresses from being harvested by spammers, feel free
to send email to gats2002list at baylug.org to get started.)

  Here's the NMRA gallery;

       http://www.baylug.org/bayltc/nmra2k/index.html

   Regards,