OT: looking for fellow Baylug friends for D2 online adventure
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Sun, 7 Oct 2001 22:05:03 GMT

Hey all,

I have a level 33 Bowazon in Diablo II: Lord of Destruction on USWest.  I'm
in Act V Normal in the Frigid Highlands.  I was wondering if anybody else
played D2X online and wanted to party up with me sometime.  I'm usually on
Mon-Fri, 4:30pm-7pm.  E-mail me for game name and password.

Dave