  Planning for Zeum...

Well, I've bought some basic, mixed bricks (10 lbs, from Uncle Dan. Thanks for coming through on short notice!) I've been discussing some ideas for a basic 'lesson plan' for the event on Sunday 10/14. I'm still trying to answer this question: "What (...) (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: Planning for Zeum...

Hi, I can supply wheels if you want, LMK what kind, sizes etc. I'll also try to modify the flyer to suit. Is there space for a small train oval? I still have your track. (...) (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)