Subject:
next BayLUG meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.events
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 18:10:24 GMT

Just a friendly reminder that the next BayLUG meeting is this Sunday, July 22,
from 12-4 at the Fremont Library. For more info check out the web site at
http://baylug.org

PS David Simmons, please email me by Saturday. Your email bounces and I need to
know if you still need the blue LEGOLAND brick.

Russell