Subject:
Bigger Shell sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 16:08:41 GMT

I know a station that has a handful of each of the bigger sets available. If
you want one/some for delivery on Sunday, LMK at my spamproofed email address.

Details:
1) Baylug club members with paid membership get first priority.
2) I must be paid no later than Sunday at the meeting.
3) No trades. I'd love to trade, but I can't right now*.
4) I must receive your order no later than Friday 7/20 1pm. (Not responsible
for slow email propagation :)
5) Sets available the last time I went in:
1252 Tanker
1253 Ferrari Racer and Equip Truck
1254 Food Store
1255 Car Wash
1256 Gas Pumps

-Tom McD.

*Except for Eric McCarthy who could swap for those previously arranged light
grey platform packs.