  Re: JULY BAYLUG MEETING

(...) I work in Mountain View, and from the web site I find that the Mountain View library has a room you can reserver for (IIRC) $10. However, I have never been to said library and don't know how big it is. However if the last BAYLUG meeting was (...) (23 years ago, 30-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug)

  Re: JULY BAYLUG MEETING

Hi, Having been to the Sunnyvale Library, they have a room near the kids area, to the right as you go in that would be ok, a major issue however is direct outside access, as we probably do not want to be carting lego and have lots of people (...) (23 years ago, 1-May-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug)

  ba-lego mailing list

Is the ba-lego@cinnamon.com list still active? I haven't seen anything in my mailbox lately. -gyug (23 years ago, 3-May-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug)

  Re: ba-lego mailing list

(...) I have had messages from it, but I think the link with LUGNET is broken. Todd? Russell (23 years ago, 9-May-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug)