Re: BayLUG Get-together grab bags
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 19:26:01 GMT

  The Carlsbad LEGOfest did something interesting for the grab bags;
They bought one of the big Model Team sets, to get a bunch of rare,
hard-to-find parts. Maybe we could do that, or get a few Star Wars
sets to break up?  Just a thought.

          -Z-

--
Zonker Harris  (zonkerh@corp.webtv.net, zonker@gnac.com)
Onsite Network Support, currently at 305 Lytton Ave., Palo Alto