    Old Cali memories —Eric Sophie
   Hello, I remember when I used to live in SF, I got my first Lego set for my 8th birthday! (actually purchased from a store)My Dad took me to the Macy's in Union Square, I got a Classic Space set (Space Staion with Clear yellow 6x8 plates- forgot the (...) (23 years ago, 9-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)