Subject:
Some ideas for next time
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Mon, 2 Apr 2001 01:15:33 GMT

I just wanted to say that I had a great time at the meet.  It was great that
Larry made it.  Special thanks to Dan V. for the great sales and trade
stuff.  Hopefully I'll be able to project my movie with better results in
the winter as it gets dark sooner.

I really think we should make a concerted effort to enforce our closed door
policy until 1pm.  I felt quite restricted in my browsing and conversing
because I worried about all those grabby, unsupervised hands.

Perhaps next time we could have some signs posted specifying the club-member
hours and the open-to-the-public hours and we could get volunteers to
monitor the doors.  Many thanks to Zonker for the generous gift of the
delish cake!  Yummy!

Dave