  Interest in Building Backgrounds for Animated Short Film?

Hi All: I would like to apologize if this comes out of left field, as I'm not exactly a LUGNet regular (shame on me), and even I usually get paranoid about this sort of post. I don't mean for it to come off as spam, if that's how you interpret it. (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)