Re: Next BayLUG meeting (was: SF-based journalist seeks stories...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 23:38:32 GMT

I am looking forward to making it to another BayLUG meeting.  I missed the
last two(!!) because of work during the harvest.

I will not be able to make a meeting during the first week of Feb, as I will
be out of town.  I would REALLY like to make the next meeting, though, as I
am getting withdrawal.

Mike Poindexter

Zonker Harris <ba-lego@cinnamon.com> wrote in message
  Our last meeting was 9 December 2000, which would normally make
the next meeting sometime in Early February...but our regular room
is already booked solid for the next three months.

  (And we can only schedule it 3 months out... ;-)

  So, we can either try to meet in APRIL or MAY...or maybe someone
can find us another meeting place in February?

  Remember, try to make the meeting place;

    + FREE (we lost our treasury to theft at the Fall meeting. :-(
    + big room, with tables and chairs (so we can display stuff)
    + sufficient parking on the weekend
    + close to public transit, if possible
    + handicap access is a bonus, though I don't know that anyone
       in the group has a placard currently.
    + can we bring in food/drink during the meeting? (or is there
       nearby food access?)

  The Fremont Library has been a hard place to beat, but I'd love
to see a meeting before May! :-)

  (Oh, I've already replied to Chloe! :-)

    -Z-