Subject:
Next BayLUG meeting (was: SF-based journalist seeks stories...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 02:11:13 GMT

  Our last meeting was 9 December 2000, which would normally make
the next meeting sometime in Early February...but our regular room
is already booked solid for the next three months. :-(

  (And we can only schedule it 3 months out... ;-)

  So, we can either try to meet in APRIL or MAY...or maybe someone
can find us another meeting place in February?

  Remember, try to make the meeting place;

    + FREE (we lost our treasury to theft at the Fall meeting. :-(
    + big room, with tables and chairs (so we can display stuff)
    + sufficient parking on the weekend
    + close to public transit, if possible
    + handicap access is a bonus, though I don't know that anyone
       in the group has a placard currently.
    + can we bring in food/drink during the meeting? (or is there
       nearby food access?)

  The Fremont Library has been a hard place to beat, but I'd love
to see a meeting before May! :-)

  (Oh, I've already replied to Chloe! :-)

    -Z-