  help with article

I am a San Francisco-based British journalist. I am researching a feature article about the impact of LEGO on hi-tech industries for The Guardian (a major British daily newspaper), from recent partnerships with Microsoft, Steven Spielberg and (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf) !

  SF-based journalist seeks stories/comments for British newspaper (Re: help with article)

(...) The above was posted to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf (the San Francisco local group) today. Let's let Chloe know how much we love LEGO! Maybe a meeting with some folks from BayLUG would even be possible! --Todd (23 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.loc.us.ca, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.general)

  Re: help with article

(...) Hi Chloe: As a bit of a background, I am the Data Warehouse Manager for Canadian Cable company. Of course, I can't speak for all teh technologists out there, but I think Lego as a whole reflects modern thinnking on how to design computer (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: help with article

(...) Hi Chloe: As a bit of a background, I am the Data Warehouse Manager for a Canadian Cable company. Of course, I can't speak for all the technologists out there, but I think Lego as a whole reflects modern thinnking on how to design computer (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  "Lego's online dream" -- feature article in UK Guardian Unlimited newspaper

(...) Chloe's article appeared Thursday. Here's a link to the online version: (URL) in the article: Douglas Coupland, Microserfs, Microsoft, Xbox, Harry Potter, LEGOLAND theme parks, Danielle Hainauer, Star Wars, Steven Spielberg, INmotion, Johnson (...) (23 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.announce) !!