Subject:
help with article
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 17:17:53 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I am a San Francisco-based British journalist. I am researching a feature
article about the impact of LEGO on hi-tech industries for The Guardian (a
major British daily newspaper), from recent partnerships with Microsoft,
Steven Spielberg and Johnson's Controls to robots and devices created by
individual entrepreneurs and the activities of hackers. If you have any
stories or comments about LEGO's technology strategy or the ways in which
completely unrelated organizations/individuals are harnessing LEGO to
innovate and create, I would love to hear from you. Also, if you are a
technology professional, I would be especially keen to hear about the ways
in which LEGO might be of use and value to you in your job.
Thanks for your help.