  Re: GOING to Legoland Sat, 1/13 - anyone want to go with me?

Ya, they are still on sale - they are starting to be hard to find. There are still tons of the small $1.60 sets, and I still see the big sets around. I have not seen the all of the bigger sets in one station for a while, but you should have no (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.legoland)

  Re: GOING to Legoland Sat, 1/13 - anyone want to go with me?

Check that - NORTH of LAX, not south. You may want to look at some of the shells by legoland - just grab the white pages and use the phone, not the gas to look. If you have access to a computer use mapquest.com for the directions. And they say you (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.legoland)