Re: 2001 SW + Lego Studio @Emeryville TRU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Fri, 22 Dec 2000 03:24:40 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, David Simmons writes:
Greetings all,

I wonder if I'm the first to report these, but the Emeryville TRU has LOTS
of the 2001 Star Wars sets.

The Winchester TRU in San Jose *had* a bunch of Droid Transports (if the size
of the hole in the shelf is any indication), but was down to 1 (which I bought)
when I arrived.  There were 1 or 2 each of the AT-ST and Droid Escape,  but
around a dozen Watto's Junkyards.  None of the other 2001 SW sets,  and no sign
that they had been there.

They had several UCS sets, but I think most were TIE Interceptors (I wasn't
paying that much attention,  since I'm not in the market for them).

They also seemed to have most of the Lego Studios
sets.

Ditto at Winchester.

They also had lots of Life On Mars.

Winchester has sold most of their stock,  but it looked like they still had at
least a few (several,  in some cases) of everything.  Exxcept the big base
(which will probably,  mirabile visu,  actually arrive in 2001  ;-)

No #7312's, Waaah!  I
wanted some of those smoke half-domes.

Email me if you're interested in doing a split of a few.  When I get home
tonight,  I'll take another look at the other pieces,  and see if there's
enough other goodies in one to make it worthwhile.

Ran