Subject:
2001 SW + Lego Studio @Emeryville TRU
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 20:11:35 GMT

Greetings all,

I wonder if I'm the first to report these, but the Emeryville TRU has LOTS
of the 2001 Star Wars sets.  I saw the Droid Transport, TIE Fighter ($20),
Imperial Shuttle ($30), AT-ST ($10), and Droid Escape ($7).  I bought eight
of the Droid Escapes.  They also had the UCS sets marked down, TIE
Interceptor was $75, X-Wing was $99 (I think, not 100% sure), and Millenium
Falcon was also $75.  They also seemed to have most of the Lego Studios
sets.  I'm not really attracted to those so I didn't take numbers.

They also had lots of Life On Mars.  No sign of the big base set, though.
They had lots of #7313, 7315, 7316, 7311, and 7310.  No #7312's, Waaah!  I
wanted some of those smoke half-domes.  Anyway, there's your heads up.  Now
grab that credit card and hit the streets!

Dave

--
"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."  - John
Lennon