    I'm bringing LOTS of stuff to sell/trade —David Simmons
   Here is a partial list of what I'm bringing to sell at the meet: Blacktron Renegade - complete, no instructions or box. Blacktron Invader - complete, no instruction or box. Blacktron Invader - complete, instructions and box in fair condition. Model (...) (24 years ago, 6-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

        Re: I'm bringing LOTS of stuff to sell/trade —Richard Marchetti
   (...) I want these items. What will you take for them? Sorry, but I am not organized enough yet to have a list of items from which I can arrange trades, money might be easiest. I am not of Baylug proper, so I will show around 1 p.m. You can also (...) (24 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)