Subject:
I'm bringing LOTS of stuff to sell/trade
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Wed, 6 Dec 2000 22:35:09 GMT

Here is a partial list of what I'm bringing to sell at the meet:

Blacktron Renegade - complete, no instructions or box.

Blacktron Invader - complete, no instruction or box.

Blacktron Invader - complete, instructions and box in fair condition.

Model Team Whirl n' Wheel Super Truck - complete, box and instructions in
good condition.

Dragon Masters Dark Dragon's Den - complete, no box, instructions in good
condition.

Pirates Caribbean Clipper - 90% complete, no minifigs, large flag,
instructions or box.

Technic Nighthawk - missing only blue chair, instructions in good condition.

Town Aerial Acrobats - complete, except for a few stickers, instructions and
box in good condition.

Many dark gray and black Castle walls (decorated and plain) to trade for
gray ones.

Several bags of Castle, Indian, and Town minifigs.

Several bags of misc. pieces including 4x7 car bodies, red bicycles, and
old-style wheels.

Laminated Launch Command poster.

E-mail me for my want list if you see anything you like!

Dave