  My box o' trade stuff!

Greetings all, Just wanted to throw this out there in case anybody wants to set up trades before the meet. This is roughly the contents of what I'll be bringing to trade at the meet next month. Some items I may or may not still have, so we'll find (...) (24 years ago, 10-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  one more set

I also forgot to mention I have a #6345 Aerial Acrobats. Set is complete yet missing two of the blue hawk stickers for the van. The other hawk stickers for the two planes have been sloppily applied. May be fixable if they're washed. The instructions (...) (24 years ago, 10-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)