Re: Castle Chrome Knights
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 19:31:20 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, Matt Brooks writes:
Has anyone seen any of the castle chrome promo knights at AMY local
stores? I bought a bunch of 4816-18 on-line, but I'm interested in
finding 4819 anywhere. Anyone happen to see them lying around?

As a couple of other people have noted, the KB Toy Works stores have these
sets. I picked up several 4819's yesterday and I'm going back today to pick up
some other sets. The one KB Toy Works store I went into had many of the Wild
West sets, Gold City 6765 ($25), Bandits Hideout 6761 ($15), Sheriff's Lock-Up
6755 ($15), etc. They also had the old fire station, and a mess of old
explorien sets. Everything was marked way down, plus they had the BOGO for 50%
sale. The ultimate find of the day was a Canyon Showdown for $0.01. Thats
right, the set rang up for one penny!!!

-Todd