  Re: [Fwd: Mindstorm Mall Tour looking for a few good LUGs]

I like the ideas, especially the dump station. I am thinking of maybe using the white droid DDK microscout one a tipper car, and the blue Scout on the side of the track. When the Scout sees a car is next to it, it sends VLL led messages to turn the (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: [Fwd: Mindstorm Mall Tour looking for a few good LUGs]

(...) I was thinking about a train of 3 or 4 cars, with an arm controlled by the Scout doing the tipping: stop the train with the first car in position, trigger the Scout, wait for it to run the dump cycle, advance to the next car, etc. The process (...) (24 years ago, 6-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)