  New DDK seen at the Metreon

I went to the Metreon in San Francisco last weekend. In the MSN store they had a couple of Mindstorm's things one of which I had never seen. It is basically the Droid Developer Kit but it makes the bad guy robots instead. I remember the initials (...) (24 years ago, 3-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: New DDK seen at the Metreon

(...) janet, Was it the Dark Side Developers Kit? (which it sounds like, with a grey brain and grey tchnic parts) Or actually another Droid developers kit? I've got the Dark Side Kit as well as the Droid's Kit and they are both very interesting and (...) (24 years ago, 3-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)