    Re: Trip Reports? —Tom McDonald
   Like Fred, I'm looking forward to reading whatever folks post to baylug. Right now, Tom Stangl's site is providing my picture fix. Thanks Tom! If I had my head on straight a month or two ago, I should have organized, or at least suggested, a "sour (...) (26 years ago, 26-Mar-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

        Re: Trip Reports? —Tom Stangl
   I only took about 130 more pics the second weekend, I was too busy at work to mess with them, but I hope to thumbnail them next week. Then begins the fun part of taking notes to logically reorganize the pics by area, so I can scan the park map, and (...) (26 years ago, 27-Mar-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)