Re: Trip Reports?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Sat, 27 Mar 1999 06:43:18 GMT

I only took about 130 more pics the second weekend, I was too busy at work
to mess with them, but I hope to thumbnail them next week.  Then begins the
fun part of taking notes to logically reorganize the pics by area, so I can
scan the park map, and create a walkthrough of the park.  Just the picture
reorg for the walkthrough will take a week or more, so don't expect
commentary any time soon!

Tom McDonald wrote:

Like Fred, I'm looking forward to reading whatever folks post to baylug.
Right now, Tom Stangl's site is providing my picture fix. Thanks Tom!

If I had my head on straight a month or two ago, I should have
organized, or at least suggested, a "sour grapes" get-together :) for
all of us around here who weren't going. Maybe that would be an
appropriate consideration in lieu of the next event like this, assuming
there is one and I/we remember to do so.

--- Russell Clark <ba-lego@cinnamon.com> wrote:
I will be writing a trip report to post with my LEGOLAND images. I am
trying
to catagorize and scan the images. They will be at
http://baylug.org/russellc/99carlsbad when I'm done. I hope to have
them
done this weekend.

Russell