Re: Trip Reports?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 1999 03:07:55 GMT

I will be writing a trip report to post with my LEGOLAND images. I am trying
to catagorize and scan the images. They will be at
http://baylug.org/russellc/99carlsbad when I'm done. I hope to have them
done this weekend.

Russell
----------
From: fred@drbmail.drbmar.com
To: ba-lego@cinnamon.com
Subject: Trip Reports?
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 09:52:10 -0800

Hey c'mon you guys.
It's been 3 whole days since you've got back from Carlsbad and I've only
seen one trip report!

Cough it up!

I want everybody's take on the park. What you liked and didn't like, what
needs improvement, how much it cost, etc. etc. etc.

I didn't get to go ;-(

So I need a fix. ;-)

Fill the rest of us in.
Or did you all agree with the Jerome Scott description?

Fred

PS
I noticed that the Park Report from eklandjds said part II.
I never saw a part I. Was there a part I?

FEH
Fred Yokel
2635 North First Street, Suite 204
San Jose, CA  95134