    Bay Area Discovery Museum Lego exhibit —David Simmons
   Hey all, My NLLSO noticed in the paper today that the Bay Area Discovery Museum in Sausalito was having a Lego exhibit When she called we found out it was the last day it was going to be there so we buzzed over to check it out. Sorry I didn't have (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

        Re: Bay Area Discovery Museum Lego exhibit —Bill Clagett
     The museum has a blurb about it on their website too: (URL) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

        Re: Bay Area Discovery Museum Lego exhibit —Paul Sinasohn
   Hey, David -- I was there on Sunday too...what time were you there?? I brought Colin & Wanda, the Lego travelers, and my 395 Rolls-Royce. I took a bunch of pictures with my digital camera; I'll get them up on a website when I can... I also left my (...) (24 years ago, 19-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)