    RE: Request for consideration of new NG —Mark Benz
   So wouldn't that be called a smoochgroup? Would it have to be localized, at least by state? Also, I proposed Lugnet.personals a few posts ago. Mark (...) (24 years ago, 30-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.admin.general)

        Re: Request for consideration of new NG —Chris Osborn
   (...) I'd prefer it to be localized too. I'd want to find a Lego buddy who can come over and play with my Lego, not someone a few hours or states away. I'm not sure it's really worth creating a group for though. How many ads would be posted, and how (...) (24 years ago, 30-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.admin.general)

        (canceled) —Scott Arthur