Re: Request for consideration of new NG
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 22:30:28 GMT

In article <FB90BFF591F3D311A232000629383E6601EC9626@rw-msg-01.broadvision.com>,
Benz, Mark <Mark.Benz@BroadVision.com> wrote:
Would it have to be localized, at least by state?
Also, I proposed Lugnet.personals a few posts ago.

I'd prefer it to be localized too. I'd want to find a Lego buddy who
can come over and play with my Lego, not someone a few hours or states
away.

I'm not sure it's really worth creating a group for though. How many
ads would be posted, and how many potential mates would bother to
browse that group anyway? Might be better to just be brave (and suffer
some flamage) and post to the lugnet.loc groups.

--
Chris Osborn                      Full System, Inc.
fozztexx@fullsystem.com           2160 Jefferson St., #240