  Heads up

I was surprised like crazy. I was looking through a super K-Mart for discounted sets and there behind some Arctic set was 2 UCS Tie's for $99. For a place that doesnt carry good Technic or train, this seemed amazing. Anyway, it is out there if any (...) (24 years ago, 18-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: Heads up

I was also suprised to find UCS Tie's and X-Wing's at the Target on Hillsdale. They also had all kinds of Mindstorms stuff...the digital camera set, DSDK, Mars explorer, and the two basic starter kits. I went at 8 am opening and their LEGO shelves (...) (24 years ago, 19-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: Heads up

(...) Not really: suffice it to say that George Lucas hasn't made any movies about fork lifts or tow trucks lately. Although there *were* some Giant (by minfig or Technic fig standards) Robots involved... Hmmm, maybe Lego should've gotten the folks (...) (24 years ago, 19-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)