Subject:
I'll be in SF Aug 26 - 30
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 16:02:44 GMT

I'll be in San Francisco Saturday 26-Aug through Wednesday 30-Aug at the
Seybold Conference (Moscone Center).  I'll be with my boss most of the time
so I don't expect to have a whole lot of free time.  Is anyone attending the
conference?  Maybe we could meet for lunch one day.

Also, can anyone recommend any good brewpubs or micros in the area??

Thanks in advance,
--
-Rob.

New sets and parts for sale or trade: