Re: General NMRA Comments
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 03:38:28 GMT

ba-lego@cinnamon.com wrote:

I could rig my sign up to rest on a board so it doesn't fall apart. It
would be easy to see from across town as long as there was a line of sight
to it.

I've got a better idea, which would make it much more noticable and unique -
wooden frame with plexiglas on each side - that way, people would see it
reversed and just HAVE to come over to see the other side ;-)

And you could still make the casing modular, using hinges or bolts and Tnuts at
the corners so the wood breaks down quickly, and use several strips of plexi on
the sides.

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/